Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First of the fourth month

As of today, I have not been on my blog this year. I agree with Ryan that forced blogging is not good! However, this is not forced.
I have recently become aware of concepts, principles, systems, etc. that come in fours. People who write books seem to think in fours and I wonder how pervasive fours are. There are four seasons - four quarters on the calendar. Four quarters in some sporting events and four leaf clovers bring good luck! There are four personality types in Myers-Briggs as well as four styles in DISC assessment. I could go on but you get the idea.
Help me think of things that come in fours and send them to me. As I find them, I am going to document them and save them just to see how many FOURs are out there.
Leave a comment of fours you know.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Way to update! :) I have not been motivated whatsoever to post lately but hopefully I'll find some inspiration soon.

4 suits in a deck of cards. That's all I can think of at the moment. Will let you know if I come up with any more.

Rex said...

Thanks. I tend to not think about putting my thoughts on my blog. I am not yet disciplined.

Rex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire and Ellie's Mommy said...

Four quarters in a dollar.

Four squares in the game.

Russ said...

4 square life
4 pillars of a man's heart
Jesus grew in 1. wisdom, 2. stature 3. in favor with God and 4. in favor with Man!